What sets us apart from the rest.....

What sets us apart from the rest..... QUALITY

"Quality is never an accident, it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillfull execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives"


Sunday, March 10, 2013

Mandy's New Editorial Website is Now LIVE!!

I am so happy to announce that my new Editorial website is LIVE on the Internet.

After doing hair for 15 years I have not only built up a successful on- location hair and makeup company, but in the last 6 years I have gained much experience doing print, editorial and advertising. Much of my work has been published in several bridal magazines.  I have created many gorgeous hairstyles which have been also featured on several magazine Covers.

As much as I absolutely love all aspects of running my bridal business I am so proud to have had the opportunity to continue my freelance work within all aspects of the industry including bridal, print and television.

Please take some time to view my Editorial site at....