What sets us apart from the rest.....

What sets us apart from the rest..... QUALITY

"Quality is never an accident, it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillfull execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives"


Monday, May 21, 2012

Noelle got married this past weekend on May 19th, 2012.  Her wedding took place at the Molly Pitcher Inn in Red Bank, NJ.  Noelle was such a pleasure to work with.  I really enjoyed Noelle from the moment I met her.  She hired such an amazing group of vendors.  Jeri Houseworth ( photography ) and Bonnie from Petal Beach  ( florist ) just to name a few.   I personally had the pleasure to do Noelle's hair and my makeup artist Dawn worked on the makeup.  Noelle's look came together wonderfully and she sure did make a beautiful bride.  The weather was absolutely amazing for her to top it off.  It was a great day!  
Noelle.....I wish you the best of luck!  I am so happy for you and I greatly appreciate the chance to be a part of such a special / spectacular day.  Your pictures are Fantastic and I am so proud to show them off.
LOTS OF LOVE,
Mandy and Dawn