What sets us apart from the rest.....

What sets us apart from the rest..... QUALITY

"Quality is never an accident, it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillfull execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives"


Sunday, July 3, 2011

Linda - June 25, 2011








Linda got married on June 25th at The Palace - Somerset. This bride was referred to me by My Bellissima ...... www.mybellissima.com Her photographer was www.jamiephotographyblog.com I think that these pictures are so fantastic that they took my breath away. Linda is such a gorgeous girl and her wedding photos are proof of that. I wish Linda lots of love and happiness and I am so happy I was chosen to do her hair on such a special day. I hope you enjoy her photos...I know I did! Thanks Linda xoxo