What sets us apart from the rest.....

What sets us apart from the rest..... QUALITY

"Quality is never an accident, it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillfull execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives"


Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A little note I had to share....

Nothing feels better than getting such sweet thank you's from my clients. To know I have made someone so happy is an overwhelming sense of joy. I received an email this evening that was so kind I just had to share.... This time the note was sent from the mother of the bride.

Thank you so much Roz! You made me smile :)
Mandy,
It may not be typical for the mother of the bride to send a thank you note, but I had to express my thanks for helping to make Jessica's wedding day so wonderful. Jessica's hair was so beautiful and it stayed in the entire evening. The bridesmaids' hair looked great as well and they were so happy! Everyone was so pleased with your work. As for me, you listened and did my hair exactly the way I wanted it to look!
Thanks again for your efforts! You truly made the day special!
Roz Seradzky