What sets us apart from the rest.....

What sets us apart from the rest..... QUALITY

"Quality is never an accident, it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillfull execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives"


Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Gayle / March 13th, 2010






I think I have seen it all until another photographer blows me away once again...What a great job!
www.deanmichaelstudio.com

Gayle was married on March 13th, 2010.... at the Westmount Country Club. I had the honor of meeting and providing hair services for her as well as all 7 bridesmaids and wonderful mom.

Even though the day was rainy Gayle managed to stay absolutely perfect from head to toe.... It was a pleasure working with Gayle and I am so proud that she had chosen me to do her hair on such a special day. Congratulations Gayle.... You are Fabulous!