What sets us apart from the rest.....

What sets us apart from the rest..... QUALITY

"Quality is never an accident, it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillfull execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives"


Wednesday, August 1, 2007

MAC PRO Airbrush


Anyone interested in Airbrush makeup?

I am happy to introduce you to Alexa Prisco from http://www.theglamfairy.com/

After much demand "The Glam Fairy" now offers Airbrushing using the MAC Professional Airbrush Machine. Alexa is running the machine with pure MAC PRO Silicone's and MAC PRO Micronized Airbrush Formula Foundation. The makeup is virtually waterproof which is fantastic for your special day.

Learn more by visiting The Glam Fairy's website.

She is offering a 20% discount for anyone that books a trial in the next couple of days.

One more fabulous fact....

Book a hair trial along with your airbrush trial and La Sorella will give you an additional $15 Off.
(This discount is only available until August 13th)

FYI: I have tried out the airbrush machine myself and I am totally impressed. My makeup did not move all night long and my skin looked Flawless.