What sets us apart from the rest.....

What sets us apart from the rest..... QUALITY

"Quality is never an accident, it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillfull execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives"


Sunday, July 8, 2007

Wedding Plans


Planning for a wedding is so exciting and yet so overwhelming. Where do you begin? Which vendors should you choose? How far in advance do you need to make decisions? You begin by making a list. Maybe even preparing a wedding file or folder. You begin by using your best organization skills. You may begin by asking for advice and referrals from friends who have wedding experience. Maybe you will begin by searching a popular wedding website like TheKnot.com or WeddingChannel.com. Yes, these are your first steps and you are on the right track.

Do your plans incude hair and makeup? Of course they do!! But, how do you choose the best?

Here is where I come in....

I am the owner of La Sorella Bridal. You can learn more about my services by viewing my website at http://www.lasorellabridal.com/

View pictures of past brides and most importantly learn more about me.

Over the next couple of weeks I will be posting information on why you should choose La Sorella Bridal to service you on your wedding day. La Sorella Bridal provides on-location hair and makeup. Brides.... You must take full advantage of this.

Think about it!! We will treat you like a superstar. Hair and makeup in the comfort of your own home or even at your location of choice like a hotel or bridal suite. This will help to relieve stress. You will be in need of that. I assure you.

Oh, did I mention...We are the most talented hair and makeup artists in the New Jersey and New York Area. Booking weddings over one year in advance!

We have recently been featured on "Who's Wedding Is It Anyway".

In the future I will talk more about my experiences as a hairstylist and what I have learned from being a part of the bridal business. My advice matters! Log on soon for more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.